Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank You

Good morning everyone!!  I hope everyone survived New Year's Day.  We stayed up to ring in the New Year but then I was sound asleep within 5 minutes.  I'm not a night owl at all.

Today I have a card using a brand new release from JustRite Stampers named " Fancy Frames".  This set is a cling set that begins shipping today.  This cling set is designed to work perfectly with the new JustRite Custom Nested Frame Dies.

The great thing about this particular stamp is the ability to cut and piece several parts of it.  I stamped the image several times using Memento Lilac Posies and Memento Angel Pink then handcut each section out.  The sentiment was stamped onto green cardstock and then pop dotted into the center.

Here is a look at the complete cling stamp set:

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I hope you have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Fancy Frames - cling

Paper:  Murdock Country Creations Raspberry Twist polished stone, Frances Meyer Imperial Pattern

Ink:  Memento Lilac Posies, Memento Angel Pink

Accessories:  Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Labels 14, Kaiser pearls

1 comment:

Marge said...

Ohhh, what a FUN set (that I somehow missed seeing at JR -- MUST go check this one out now)! TFS!!!