Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Spring Birthday

Good morning everyone.  Now that the holidays are over I'm hoping to get back to a regular schedule.  Today I am playing along with the sketch challenge over at CPS.  I have a lot of fun using sketches to create with - takes a lot of the work out of the creative process.



My card today is using 2 of the newly released stamp sets by JustRite - Mother Nature's Gifts and Happy Everything Mini Tag Kit.  The flower center uses the Mother Nature's Gifts set,  stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves and diecut with Spellbinders Petite Scallop Circles.  I created the flower with Spellbinders Sunflower Sets 1 & 2.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the Happy Everything Mini Tag Kit stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves.   This tag kit comes complete with the sentiments as well as the clear stamper and dies.  A complete kit!!!

Here is a look at the complete stamp sets used to create my card.



 Be sure to check in tomorrow.  I will have another card using another newly released JustRite stamp set!!

Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Mother Nature's Gifts, Happy Everything Mini Tag Making Kit

Paper:  K & Co Daisy Flat Paper

Ink:  Memento Bamboo Leaves

Accessories:  Spellbinders Petite Scallop Circles, Sunflower Set 1 & 2, Pebbles Inc Pearlescent chalk

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the cut & embossed flower, and the sentiment is lovely! i just used that set on a card I posted to my blog today! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

Create It Simply said...

Love that flower! Great card. Thanks for joining us at CPS!

Michele Kovack said...

So pretty Angela! Love the soft colors and that great big flower!

Marge said...

I absolutely cannot wait to own the Happy Everything tag kit -- a MUST HAVE!!!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! The flower is absolutely gorgeous!!!