Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A True Friend

NOTE:  I had this post scheduled to go live on Tuesday but for some reason it "disappeared".  I didn't realize this until I started getting ready to write up my post for tomorrow.  My post scheduled for today also "disappeared". 

Good afternoon everyone.  Did all of you survive Christmas??  I did survive but it has been a very hectic few weeks.  I was very blessed during the holidays - it was spent with lots of family members. 



My card today uses two of the newest Cling sets by JustRite Stampers.  One is called "Adorable Dragon" and the other is called "Simple Blessings".  This dragon is certainly adorable.  He was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ,colored with Copics and then handcut.  My sentiment is from the "Simple Blessings" set, stamped with Memento Grape Jelly and Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics.  I also sliced the dragon's hands a bit so that my sentiment could slide up against the dragon to make it look like he is holding it.
Here is a look at the complete sets used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Adorable Dragon - Cling, Simple Blessings - Cling

Ink:  Memento Grape Jelly, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers (RV10, R81, BV000, BV02, BV01, G12, Y08)

Accessories:  Stickles (Lavender, Yellow), mini roses, pop dots

No comments: