Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas to all of you.  I just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that I am still here.  This time of the year is always so crazy around here.  I have not even had time to go down to my studio for almost a week!!  And it doesn't appear to be getting any better in the next week.  I am volunteering at my daughter's school during their Christmas party, I have guests coming at the end of the week for Christmas, and I don't even have my Christmas shopping done yet!!!  I hope to get back on track after Christmas and start being creative again. 

I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and hope that everyone stays safe and warm.

Take care!

1 comment:

Marge said...

Happy Holiday to you & yours, Angela! Hope everything gets done & that you're able to truly enjoy the time with family!!! Then we'll all get creative soon thereafter again! ;-)