Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Give Thanks" Introduction Day

Good Morning everyone.  Today is the official introduction of "Give Thanks Nested Frames" over at JustRite.  This set is perfect for Fall as well as Thanksgiving so  I decided to create some Thanksgiving Place Cards. 

To create my turkey, I diecut 4 scallop circles using Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scallop Circles.  For the yellow one, I scored at each scallop, accordian folded it and then rubbed Memento Rich Cocoa ink across the folds to give them some dimension.  The head is created with Spellbinders Classic Circles, the beak uses the end of the Spellbinders Double Ended Tags, and the "beard" uses Spellbinders Labels 6.

My sentiment comes from the "Give Thanks Nested Frames" set.  It is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa onto ivory cardstock then inked the edges with Memento Rhubarb Stalk.  The next layer is stamped with Memento Rhubarb Stalk and edges with Memento Rich Cocoa.  The bottom layer is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa.





Here is a look at the entire "Give Thanks Nested Frames" set.  Very nice!!

Some of my fellow design team members also have some great projects featuring the "Give Thanks Nested Frames" set.  Be sure to check them out.  I have included links to their blogs below:

JustRite Inspiration
Stephanie Kraft
Barb Schram
Michele Kovack
Heidi Blankenship
Becca Feeken

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Don't forget that tomorrow is Week 3 of the JustRite Christmas Blog Hops.  Have a great day!!

Supplies:

StampsJustRite Stampers - Give Thanks Nested Frames, Clear Horizontal Stamper

Paper:  HOTP, DCWV cardstock

InkMemento Rich Cocoa, Memento Rhubarb Stalk

Accessories:  Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circles, Classic Scallop Circles, Double Ended Tags, Labels 6, ribbon, googly eyes

5 comments:

Luv 2 Create said...

Angela,

If this isn't the cutest card !!!!! So creative and festive. That turkey is just the cutest. Hope you don't mind but I just have to scaplift the idea. I think he would make adorable Thanksgiving table decorations or even placecards. TFS

JudyI St. Louis MO said...

What a darling turkey. That's the cutest one I've seen I think I'm going to have to scraplift him too. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent. And thanks for all your hard work on the JustRite Gallery. It's fabulous!

Marge said...

Oh my, what a cute turkey is he?!!! Very clever, Angela!!!
I'm with Judy above too -- the gallery is truly fabulous & I go there often for ideas in coloring my flowers, etc.! Thanks for all your hard work!!!

Candy said...

That is the sweetest, cutest card I have seen in a long time. Very awesome!

Newbie said...

THANK YOU for not only making the cutest turkey, but sharing HOW he was made!! Cutest one I've seen in a long time! I might have to see if I could make one also for a place setting! Adorable!!