Monday, September 20, 2010

CPS 185 Sketch

Good morning everyone.  Today I am playing along with the sketch challenge over at CPS.  I love using sketches to create my cards - it makes my job much easier - half of the thinking has already been done for you!

To create the white panels on my card, I embossed white paper using Cuttlebug Snowflakes and Swiss Dots embossing folders.  The snowflakes were created with Spellbinders Create A Flake 2. 

The sentiment and border comes from the "Christmas Joy" set (JustRite), stamped with Memento Danube Blue and handcut.  I used Spellbinders Curved Rectangles to create the bottom blue layer.

Here is a look at the complete "Christmas Joy" stamp set.

Be sure to stop in tomorrow.  I will have a card using a New Release set from JustRite and don't forget about the "12 Weeks Of Christmas" at JustRite - another blog hop is scheduled for Wednesday.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!!

Supplies:
StampsJustRite Stampers - Christmas Joy, Small Oval

Paper:  DCWV cardstock

Ink:  Memento Danube Blue

Accessories:  Spellbinders Curved Rectangles, Create A Flake 2, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots & Snowflakes embossing folders, Stickles (Baby Blue & Crystal), Art Institue Crystal Glitter

4 comments:

Marge said...

Really pretty, Angela! I still "need" that snowflake die!!! I actually thought about possibly doing this sketch myself.

Candy said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous embossing...love the snowflakes!!!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the alternated embossing, and the snowflakes are beautiful! Great job with CPS 185!!

♥♥♥Lea