Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy 13th Anniversary Mike!!!

Good morning everyone.  Today is a special day for me.  On this day 13 years ago, I married my wonderful husband Mike.  Wow - does time fly by!!!  I remember that day just like it was yesterday.


So for this special day, I have created a special card for my special husband. 


                              

My top sentiment is from the Romantic Sentiments set by JustRite, diecut with Spellbinders Classic Hearts.  The "Happy Anniversary" is from the Celebrations Demi Phrases set, also by JustRite.  All I did was load the demi phrase onto my horizontal stamper to make it straight across instead of circular.  It is diecut with Spellbinders Labels Trio.

The red layer is embossed using Cuttlebug Heart Blocks embossing folder.  The white layer is embossed using Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

That's it for today.  Now I need to decide what I am going to cook for our anniversary dinner.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Supplies:


Paper:  Worldwin

Ink:  Memento Lady Bug

Accessories:  Spellbinders Classic Hearts & Classic Scallop Hearts Nestabilities, Labels Trio, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots & Heart Blocks embossing folders, Martha Stewart Lace Heart border punch

3 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

What a beautiful card :)

Marge said...

Congratulations to you both & Happy Anniversary, Angela!!!

JudyI St. Louis MO said...

Great Card! Happy Anniversary. Great idea for using the demi stamper - I hadn't thought of trying that.