Monday, June 14, 2010

The Hand Of A Friend

Good morning everyone!!!  Yes, I am still here.  I am still working behind the scenes loading the new JustRite gallery.  There are some amazing projects made using these stamps.  Hopefully things will be getting back to normal soon and I can get back to posting on a daily basis.  But for now I have a card to share with you today.  I am playing along with the Thursday Challenge over at "The Treehouse".  The challenge is to create a project using the colors black, red, and white.


I love this color combination!  They are such "popping" colors.  My sentiment is from the Boxes Wishes set by Inkadinkado.  It is stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black and diecut using Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles.  I added the Spellbinders Fancy Tags onto the back side and applied red Kaiser Pearls.

The red borders were created using the Martha Stewart Modern Garland border punch.  To dress it up a bit, I applied black Kaiser pearls to each opening.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today and thanks for continuing to check out my blog even though I have not been posting consistently.  I really appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  Inkadinkado Boxes Wishes

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles, Fancy Tags, Kaiser pearls, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, Martha Stewart Modern Garland border punch

3 comments:

Marge said...

Awesome card, Angela; I always love red/black/white & all your texture here is very lovely!!! I may have to go check out this challenge since I have some red/white/black sitting here needing to be finished into a card! TFS!!!

craftymom205 said...

Love the card.

Neva said...

How pretty Angela, thanks for playing along with the THT color challenge.