Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Another Teacher Basket

Good Morning everyone.  Today I have another Teacher's Basket.  You can check out the others that I made last week here:
For this basket I chose a designer center and border from the Breath Of Spring set by JustRite, colored with Copics and diecut with Spellbinders Ovals and Scallop Ovals.
I still have a few more of these baskets to make before the end of the school year.  I like to show my appreciation for the great teachers that are at Emily's school.  They deserve recognition because there is NO WAY that I could do what they do.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Breath Of Spring Centers and Borders

Paper:  A2Z What's New Club, DCWV cardstock

Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic Markers (E01, Y17, G24, YR16, Y13, Y0000, G00, G12, B21)

Accessories:  Spellbinders Classic Ovals & Scallop Ovals Nestabilities

No comments: