Sunday, April 25, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!  First I just want to say Thank you to everyone who left comments on my blog last week.  I really appreciate everyone taking the time to read my blog and comment on my projects. 

This is the  way that I chose the blog candy.  I counted the amount of comments left on all the posts during the blog candy week and then chose a number using Random.Org.

THE



WINNER



IS.........


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:


51

Timestamp: 2010-04-25 11:42:45 UTC




Marge said...



Well, after struggling, your card turned out great! Love how you made your golf balls. May have to borrow that idea, as my hubby just began golfing occasionally after many, many years.

April 21, 2010 10:37 AM


Marge please email me your address (agbark@roadrunner.com) and I will get your stamp set right out to you.

Thanks again to everyone who played along.  Keep checking back because you never know when I will have MORE blog candy!!!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: