Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Friend

Good morning everyone. Today I have a card inspired by the sketch at Splitcoast this week. You can check it out here.

My paper is from the SEI Bissette Stack. I love the brown/ivory color combination. I embossed the ivory cardstock using the Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder. The circles were diecut using Spellbinders Classic Circles & Scallop Circles Nestabilities.


My sentiment was created using Times Roman 15 point font by JustRite. This was diecut using the Spellbinders Labels Trio. To finish off the card, I added Ivory pearls.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit. I hope you have a great day!!

Supplies:


Paper: SEI Bissette Stack, DCWV cardstock

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circles & Scallop Circles Nestabilities, Spellbinders Eyelets Pendant, Spellbinders Labels Trio, Kaiser pearls, EK Success butterfly punch, Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder

No comments: