Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Luck of The Irish

Good morning everyone. Today I have this cute St. Patrick's Day card. I don't usually send cards for St. Patrick's Day so I might end up using this for a scrapbook page.


To make my shamrock, I cut 3 plain hearts and 3 scallop hearts using the Spellbinders Heart Nestabilities. Then I embossed the green hearts using Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. My center comes from the "Favorite Occasions" borders & centers set by JustRite. It is stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves and colored with Copic Markers. Then I diecut it with Spellbinders Classic Circles and matted it onto Spellbinders Pinking Circles.

I handcut the shamrock stem. The bottom border was made using Martha Stewart Trellis border punch. To finish it off, I added some cute little green hearts.
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping in for a visit.
Supplies:
Paper: DCWV, Worldwin
Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves, Copic Markers (YG07, E29, E33)
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Heart & Scallop Hearts Nestabilities, Spellbinders Pinking Circles, Spellbinders Classic Circles, Sweet Petites ribbon, small heart punch, Martha Stewart Trellis border punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

1 comment:

Tina said...

O, I love this! It's so neat, I may have to case it somewhat, lol! My older sister's birthday is on St. Patrick's Day and I've been thinking about the card I need to make her.