Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bunny Box

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today I have this cute little bunny box. I think these boxes would be cute to do with a bunch of kids. I think they would have so much fun and they are really easy to put together. I used Spellbinders Scallop Circle Nestabilities to make the bunny head. Ears were made with Cricut Expression & the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. Nose is made with Spellbinders Classic Hearts Nestabilities. Eyes were made with SU circle punches.



For my tag, I chose the Easter border from the "Favorite Occasions" set by JustRite Stampers. The letter "E" is from the Curlz Font Ensemble (JustRite). The "E" stands for my daughter, Emily.


These photos show the side view of this box. I have it filled with Easter grass but once Easter gets closer, I will fill it with treats for Emily.
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping in for a visit. Have a great day!!!

Supplies:


Paper: DCWV

Ink: Versamagic Purple Hydrangea

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circles & Scallop Circles Nestabilities, Spellbinders Classic Hearts Nestabilities, Cricut Expression, Stretch Your Imagination cartridge, SU 3/4" & 1" circle punch, Cotton Candy Stickles, Glitter, ribbon, black wire, Popsicle stick

No comments: