Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lilly of the Valley

Happy Saturday. My card for today uses the Lily of the Valley border & center from the "Breath of Spring" set by JustRite Stampers. This one was easy to color because the flowers are naturally white. Just have to color the leaves & stems. This is stamped & colored with Copic markers & diecut with Spellbinders Ovals & Scallop Ovals Nestabilities.





The frame is also a stamp. I stamped it, colored with Copics and handcut it out. Then I added my floral stamped image to the center. I think it frames my flowers really nice.


Here is a look at the beautiful images in the "Breath of Spring" stamp set.



Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Supplies:


Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Breath of Spring Borders & Centers, large oval wood stamper, Anita"s (frame)


Paper: DCWV


Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves, Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic markers (B00, B21, B24, G24, YG01)


Accessories: Spellbinders Ovals & Scallop Ovals Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, Kaiser rhinestones

No comments: