Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just A Note

Happy Hump Day!!! Today I have a very cute (and inexpensive) gift idea for you. I went shopping at Michaels yesterday (love that store!!). As I was passing by the dollar bin, these little note pads were jumping out at me. They had them in several different colors - purple, pink, blue - so of course I bought all of the colors. I knew that I could make them better. I loved the swirl design and the cutout look of the front.


So I grabbed my JustRite Stamps - I used the center & border from the Just A Note set. I stamped each separately and then diecut using Spellbinders Classic Circles & Labels Five.
I added Lavender Stickles to the dots and then added lavender ribbon. Very Simple!!!

Here is a closeup of the stamped image. It is hard to see but I used popdots to pop the "Just A Note" up off the darker purple cardstock.



That's it for today. Short & Simple because I have lots of chores to do today because I went shopping yesterday. A Woman's Work Is Never Done!!!!
Supplies:
Paper: DCWV
Ink: Versamagic Pretty Petunia
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circles & Labels Five, Lavender Stickles, ribbon, popdots

No comments: