Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Teddy Christmas


Happy Tuesday everyone. Today I am playing along with Taylor's Friday Sketch challenge from last week. Her sketch challenges are so much fun.

My card base is 6" x 6". The next layer is Holly paper by Design Originals. The Holly leaves paper is also by Design Originals. I added borders using the Martha Stewart Loops border punch. I love this border punch!!!

My focal point is a pair of teddy bears. They are soooo adorable. And the best thing is that all I had to do was cut them out. No stamping or coloring needed. My sentiment is a center from the Merry Little Christmas set by JustRite Stampers.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Merry Little Christmas

Paper: Design Originals

Ink: Memories Cherry red

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circle Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Loops border punch

No comments: