Monday, November 2, 2009

Countdown To Christmas


Happy Monday morning everyone!! Sorry I have been MIA. Last week my "mojo" took a vacation. No matter what I tried to do, nothing came out the way I wanted. So I decided to step away from my design studio and do some yardwork. I am almost ready for winter (but not wanting winter!!)

I am excited for Christmas though. Today I have a "Countdown to Christmas" calendar to show you. Both of my girls always like to keep track of how many days until Christmas morning so I decided to design a calendar that I could use year after year.

My calendar stands about 4" tall by 2 1/2" wide at the base. My white cardstock was embossed using the Cuttlebug Snow Dots embossing folder.

To stamp my numbers I used my favorite stamps from JustRite Stampers - the 95 point Curlz Font ensemble. I love the fun look of this font set. I stamped numbers 1 & 2 for the left side and numbers 1 thru 9 for the right side. Then all I did was to use my Zutter Bind-it-all to attach them to the top of my calendar base.


To stamp the "Days To Christmas" I also used the Curlz Font Ensemble in the 25 point, diecut using the Spellbinders Classic Circle & Scallop Circle nestabilities.


This project was so much fun to make and is something that I will be able to use year after year.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today. Have a GREAT day!!

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Curlz Font Ensemble

Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities. Cuttlebug Snow Dots embossing folder, Zutter Bind-it-all system

2 comments:

Melissa S said...

That is sooo cute!! I might have to lift this if you don't mind.

M

Unknown said...

As usual - LOVE IT!!! I might have to case it to make for my office!!! Thanks! ~KW