Wednesday, October 28, 2009

School Bus Mini Album

I was recently the guest blogger on the JustRite Stampers blog and this is the project that I designed for it. This bus mini album was created for Emily to remember her 4th grade.

To make my school bus album - I used my Cricut Expression along with the Doodlecharms cartridge to create my bus with windows & the students with my paper doll dress up cartridge. The bus is cut at 7 ½”.


All of the page titles in my mini album were stamped using the JustRite Curlz 50 point Font set and my Horizontal Stamper.


On the second page of the album I made this cute little backpack using the Cricuit Doodlecharms cartridge and personalized it with Emily's name using Times Roman font.

For this page in the bus the crayon is a Quickutz dies.



For the next page I selected this fun little lockers from the same cartridge and used my JustRite Font to number the lockers.



Here's a great place to use her class picture. The camera is from the Makin' the Grade Cartridge. I used the 15 pt Times Roman Font to journal on the page " Say Cheese"


The apple is from the Makin' the Grade Cartridge



For these pages I created friends & classmates using Paper Doll Dressup cartridge (the faces are made using Peachy Keen face stamps)





For these pages in the bus the crayon and scissors are Quickutz dies.
Here's a little tip - I attached photo mats as well as embellishments before I bound the book together. I think it is much easier (just in case you make an error, it is easier to make another page). Once all of the pages were to my likin’ I used my Zutter Binding System along with the 5/8” wire to bind my book together. Then I tied red, yellow & black ribbon onto my wire to dress it up a bit.
This album was so much fun creating. Now I will be able to capture Emily's special moments from 4th grade.
Thanks for stopping in for a visit.
Supplies:
Stamps: JustRite Stampers – Brayton 50 point font, Times Roman 25 point font, Curlz 50 point font Peachy Keen face stamps
Paper: Worldwin
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Spellbinders Octogons, Cricut Expressions, Paper Doll Dressup Cartridge, Doodlecharms cartridge, Makin’ The Grade cartridgeSU photo corner punchQuickutz die (crayon, scissors)Zutter Binding System & 5/8” wire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable!