Monday, September 14, 2009

Jelly Bean Milk Carton box




I made this milk carton box for my mom's birthday. As you can tell, her favorite color is purple. This project was very easy to do using the template that I purchased here.

Once I made the box & the cartons, I filled them with jelly beans (also a favorite of my mom).
Sorry this post is so short. I am on jury duty today so my time is very limited. I will be back tomorrow with another cool project.
Thanks for stopping in for a visit.
Don't forget that Thursday & Friday (September 17 & 18) is the HUGE JustRite Font Hop. It is going to be amazing so you don't want to miss it. I will have a project on Friday to show all of you.
Supplies:
Stamps: JustRite, Autum Leaves, Studio G
Paper: Worldwin, Provo
Ink: Versamagic Purple Hydrangea
Accessories:
Spellbinders Petite Scallop Circles (#1), Labels Two (#1 & #2), Long Classic Rectangles, Small (#2), Long Scalloped Rectangles, Large (#2), SU Scallop Border punch, Butterfly punch, Sweet Petite ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this!!! It is super cute!!! I have been looking at this template online for a while now but haven't purchased it. Thanks for sharing! ~Kathy Walker