Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Christmas Snowflakes



My card today is inspired by Taylor's sketch challenge at TayloredExpressions. I thought it was a really cute sketch but I did struggle with it trying to figure out what I could use for the 9 little spots.


If there was ever a vote to change the traditional Christmas colors from Red & Green to Blue & White, I would definately change it. I love this color combination. Even my Christmas tree has blue lights with white garland. I just think these colors are very elegant looking.

As I was going through my paper stash, I found some snowflake paper in the DCWV Christmas Stack. It was perfect for cutting out little circles. Then all I needed to do was diecut some white mats using the Spellbinders Labels Three.


My sentiment is from the Something Sweet Borders & Centers by JustRite Stampers and was diecut using Spellbinders Classic Circle Nestabilities.

That's it. Very simple, yet pretty card. Check out Taylor's blog and give her sketch challenges a try. They are really fun.

Thanks for stopping in today. Enjoy you day.

Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers - Something Sweet Borders & Centers

Paper: DCWV Christmas Stack, Worldwin

Ink: Versamagic Aegean Blue

Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Circle Nestabilities & Labels Three, Kaiser rhinestones, popdots