Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Snowflake Ranch


Sorry for the delayed post today. It has been very busy around here. Dentist appointments, haircuts, school shopping, gardening, & mowing grass. Who has time to be creative!!!

Well, after I got all of my chores done, I was able to be creative. I have gone back to my "roots" and have done a scrapbook page. I am a scrapbooker first, then a cardmaker.

The photos in this layout are of our cat Snowflake who always needs to be the center of attention. She decided that she wanted to be the "horse" at this ranch.

For this layout, I used my Cricut Expression along with the Paperdoll Dressup cartridge for the cowboy & cowgirl as well as the grass and fence. The faces on the dolls are from PeachyKeen stamps. They have sets for several of the Cricut cartridges. The face sets are compatable for several sizes of dolls.

I stamped "Snowflake Ranch" & "Est. 2008" with the Brayton Font Ensemble from JustRite Stampers.

That's it for today.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit. Please check back tomorrow for more creativity (I hope :)
Supplies:
Stamps: PeachyKeen Stamps, JustRite Stampers - Brayton Font Ensemble
Accessories: Cricut Expression, PaperDolls Dressup Cartridge

1 comment:

Kathy Jones said...

Oh My - how adorable is this!!! Love your 'horse'!!! :)