Monday, January 5, 2015

Birthday Wishes....


Good morning.  Welcome to the second day of JustRite Papercraft's January release.  Today I hope my card will put everyone in Spring mode - I sure wish it were Spring here in Maine!!

Today's sets are called Floral Basket and Reversed Crackle Background.

I began my card by using Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals One to create my base.  I layered this will some standard ovals that I cut using my Cricut.  The top pink oval has the Reversed Crackle background stamped onto it.

The focal point of my card is the adorable basket included in the Floral Basket set.  First I used the matching SVG cut files to cut the shape and then I stamped the basket.  The basket is then colored using Copic Markers.  I also used the matching SVG cut files to cut 3 butterflies and colored them with Copic markers.

To finish the card, I added a cute pink bow and some green rhinestones.

Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some really pretty projects today using Floral Basket and Reversed Crackle Background - be sure to check them out.


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today --  Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Floral Basket, Reversed Crackle Background

Dies:  Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals One

SVG Cut Files - Floral Basket

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

A beautiful card, It looks very time consuming but worth the effort for sure! Lovely!

Lorna said...

Very pretty card Angela. Love the colors and the butterflies.

TracyM #6773 said...

GORGEOUS card Angela!!!
LOVE your basket of BEAUTIFUL flowers & butterflies, LOVE your decorative layers & POP of blue too - LOVE IT ALL!!!