Saturday, October 4, 2014

Feel Better.....

Good morning everyone.  I'm back with another JustRite Papercraft October Release.  Today there are 2 - Sweet Posies and Sweet Vines Background.



For the background I stamped the Sweet Vines background using Versamark embossing ink, added clear embossing powder, heat set it and then applied Faber Castell Gelatos using the baby wipe method.  I kept adding color over color until I got the look that I liked.

The sentiment and butterflies are included in Sweet Posies.  This set also has a matching SVG file which is what I used to stamp the butterfly on.

Here are the other JustRite Papercraft designers also showing some amazing projects today using Sweet Posies and Sweet Vines Background.


Thanks for stopping in for a visit.  I'll try to not be such a stranger and post more projects.

Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Sweet Posies, Sweet Vines Background

SVG files - Sweet Posies

Dies:  Spellbinders A2 Floral Ribbon Threader

No comments: