Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Love Note

Good morning.  Welcome to Day 3 of JustRite Papercraft's July release.  Today's release sets are sort of a blast from the past for me because the stamp theme is typewriters.  I remember using these typewriters when I was taking typing class in high school!!  Now there aren't many people that use typewriters anymore.



The focal point of my card using the typewriter stamp from "Just Typed" along with the matching SVG cut file.  I also used sentiments which are included in "Typewriter Sentiments".  I wanted to create the banner across the top of my card so I just stamped the "I Love You" stamp as individual words.  The banner was diecut using JustRite's Buntings and Button die.

Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some adorable projects using Just Typed and Typewriter Sentiments ---


Be sure to check back tomorrow for some Fall inspired stamp sets.

Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Just Typed, Typewriter Sentiments

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Bunting and Buttons


2 comments:

nattyboots said...

Great ! , i just love the little love note and banners .

Blue Rose said...

Angela,
This is a handsome card, love the color, blue being my favorite. You did a great job.