Monday, June 2, 2014

Enjoy Your Day

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to the first day of JustRite Papercraft's June release.  Today's sets are called Rose Bouquet Vintage Labels and Vintage Rose Frame Background.


I used just the Rose Bouquet Vintage Labels on my card today.  The card base uses Floral Flourishes Background.  I decided to make a decorative card using Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders One - I love how it looks!!

For the focal point of my card I used the large image from Rose Bouquet Vintage Labels colored with Spectrum Noir markers and diecut using JustRite Papercraft's Vintage Labels Seven.  The cute little dragonfly and the sentiment on the upper corner are also included in Rose Bouquet Vintage Labels.

Here are the other JustRite Designers also showing some gorgeous projects today using Rose Bouquet Vintage Labels and Vintage Rose Frame Background.


Be sure to check back tomorrow for more June releases.  Have a great day!!

Supplies:




No comments: