Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy Birthday

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to the first day of JustRite Papercraft's April release.  There are 2 sets being shown today - one is called Applique Flowers and Vintage Sentiment Tags and the other is Burlap Background stamp.  I've used both on my card today.


I decided to stray away from the normal look of brown burlap and chose a dark purple.  It gives a really great look to the card base.  As you can see I LOVE layers!!  It seems as though the more layers I add to my cards the prettier it gets.

Next I used the frame and sentiment from Applique Flowers and Vintage Sentiment Tags which was diecut using JustRite Papercraft's Vintage Tag die.  I also used elements from Applique Flowers and Vintage Sentiment Tags across the top portion of my card.  The great thing about several of JustRite Papercraft's stamp sets is that they have SVG cut files that match making creating cards so much fun!!!




JustRite Papercraft is having an awesome sale on Gelatos by Faber Castell.  Be sure to check it out and fill up your wishlist!!


Here are the other JustRite Papercraft's designers also showing some amazing projects today using Applique Flowers and Vintage Sentiment Tags and Burlap Background stamps - be sure to check them out

JustRite Inspiration 


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for more April releases.

Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Applique Flowers and Vintage Sentiment Tags, Burlap Background

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Tag

SVG files - Applique Flowers and Vintage Sentiment Tags

2 comments:

Bunny said...

A great card.I love the layers that you added and what a beautiful bow you tied.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Mary L Schreiber