Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Rose

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a pretty card using one of JustRite Papercraft's January release sets called Rose Vintage Labels Seven Cling stamp.  This is a smaller set perfect for cards and scrapbook pages. 


My card base is created using Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles.  This die is so elegant and was a perfect choice for my card.


Next I stamped the Rose Vintage Labels Seven onto cream cardstock, colored with Copic markers and diecut with JustRite Papercraft Vintage Labels Seven die.  This image is popped off the card using foam dots.  The sentiment Happy Birthday is also included in Rose Vintage Labels Seven cling stamp set.  I stamped this onto pale yellow cardstock, hand cut and applied to card using foam dots.


To finish my card I added a pretty purple bow and some Kaiser pearls.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Rose Vintage Labels Seven

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Labels Seven, Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles

No comments: