Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dad - Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five Cling Stamps

Good morning.  Welcome to Day 2 of JustRite Papercraft's November Release.  Today's set is a masculine set called "Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five Cling set".  This is a perfect set for those of us who struggle with masculine cards.  The images in this set will work with most every guy in your life.


To begin my card I chose a background stamp from JustRite Papercraft called Cozy Plaid.  Whenever I see this background stamp I instantly think "masculine".  It was the perfect base for my card.


Next I chose the frame image from Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five Cling Stamps, colored with Copic markers and diecut using JustRite Papercraft Vintage Labels Five.  To personalize the card I chose the sentiment "Dad" and stamped it directly onto my background.

Here are the other JustRite designers also with some great masculine cards using Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five Cling Stamps.  Be sure to check them out.

JustRite Inspiration
Heidi Blankenship
Debbie Olson
Kathy Jones
Michele Kovack
Darsie Bruno
Marisa Job
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse
Eva Dobilas
Kristi Schurr
Barb Schram
Margie Higuchi

Be sure to check back tomorrow for more new releases.

Have a great day!


Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five Cling Stamps, Cozy Plaid Background

Dies:  JustRite Papercraft - Vintage Labels Five

No comments: