Friday, July 12, 2013

Ho, Ho, Ho

Good morning.  Welcome to Day 5 of the JustRite July Christmas release.  Today's releases are Christmas Cardinal Background and Christmas Labels Twenty Two.  For my card I chose to use Christmas Labels Twenty Two.

To begin, I stamped Cozy Plaid Background onto white cardstock to create my card base.  Next I used my sewing machine to stitch all 3 layers together.

The Santa focal point on my card is included in Christmas Labels Twenty Two, colored with Copics and diecut with Spellbinders Labels 22. I applied this onto a layer that I handcut to look like a little banner.  Along the bottom edge of the banner I stamped Ho Ho Ho (which is also included in Christmas Labels Twenty Two).  To finish off my card I applied some black pearls to the card corners.

Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some pretty projects using Christmas Cardinal Background and Christmas Labels Twenty Two - be sure to check them out to get more inspiration. 


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for the final day of the July releases.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Christmas Labels 22, Cozy Plaid Background

No comments: