Saturday, January 12, 2013

JustRite CHA Release Day 8

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 8 of JustRite CHA releases.  Today's set is called "Butterfly Dreams".  I am continuing my 8 x 8 scrapbook pages of my oldest daughter's wedding. 
This photo is of my daughter with her Maid Of Honor and Bridesmaids

To create my page I used Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles One, adding color along the edges with my airbrush system. 

I used several JustRite stamps to create my page.

Images from Butterfly Dreams
 **The butterfly is stamped onto designer paper using Memento Tuxedo black and handcut
** The green flourishes on either side of the photo were stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves  and
     handcut
** The sentiment below the photo is stamped with Memento Tuxedo black and Bahama Blue and diecut     
** The corner pieces are stamped with Memento Desert Sand.  The green embellishments were diecut with

Here is a look at the JustRite stamps sets used on my page

Here are the other JustRite designers also showing projects using Butterfly Dreams

JustRite Inspiration
Kathy Jones
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship
Sheri Holt
Angela Barkhouse
Michele Kovack

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for more CHA release inspiration.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Butterfly Dreams, Enjoy The Day Vintage Labels Four, Floral Flourishes

DiesJustRite Vintage Labels Four, Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles One, Botanical Swirls and Accents

No comments: