Monday, January 7, 2013

JustRite CHA Release Day 3

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 3 of the JustRite CHA release.  Today's release set is called "Special Gifts Labels Twenty-Nine" and is compatible with Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Nine.  I think this set is perfect for cardmaking because friend cards are the most needed cards. 
  
When I first saw this set and the matching Spellbinders die I immediately thought of a book.  The shape just reminded me of an opened book so that is how I set up my card.  Each page is diecut using Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Nine die.  Then I curled the edges and applied dark brown ink.  Each layer is put together with pop dots between each layer.

The bottom book page is stamped using Elegant Fronds Background.  I stamped it with a juicy brown ink pad, added clear embossing powder, and heat embossed it. 

The top "page" uses one of the images from Special Gifts Labels Twenty-Nine, also heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  To finish off the book I made a little bookmark tassel.

Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some amazing projects using Special Gifts Labels Twenty-Nine. 

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for another great release set.

Supplies:


Dies:  Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Nine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stunning card. Thanks for sharing!