Wednesday, January 16, 2013

JustRite CHA Release Day 12

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to Day 12 of JustRite CHA release.  Today's set is called Sympathy Vintage Labels and coordinates with JustRite Vintage Label and Banners.
I don't know about you, but I don't really like making sympathy cards.  They are so hard to do because the occasion is very sad.  Recently a good friend of mine lost her mom unexpectedly.  She was very close to her mom as we all are.  I wanted to make sure that the card I made would give her some sort of comfort.

I created several layers of blue and ivory as a base to my card.  The top layer uses JustRite Floral Flourishes Background stamp.  The focal image and sentiment is from Sympathy Vintage Labels, colored with copics and diecut using JustRite Vintage Label and Banners.  The sentiment on the bottom is also included in this set - I just stamped it onto blue cardstock and handcut it.


Here are the other JustRite designers showing projects today using Sympathy Vintage Labels


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  There are still 2 more days of CHA releases.  I don't have any projects for the final 2 days because I am flying home from CHA today.  Once I get home I will be SLEEPING!  CHA is so much fun but it's also a lot of work.

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Sympathy Vintage Labels, Floral Flourishes Background

No comments: