Wednesday, November 28, 2012

JustRite Papercraft December Release Day 2

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to day 2 of the JustRite Papercraft December release.  Today they are introducing 2 sets - Hugs and Kisses Sentiments and Elegant Damask Background.  My card uses only the Elegant Damask Background but I will have a card tomorrow which uses the Hugs and Kisses Sentiments.

To create the multi-colored Elegant Damask background I used Memento markers and actually colored directly onto the stamp and then stamped onto white cardstock.  This technique takes a lot of time and patience but I really like how it looks.  I think I actually tried getting it right about 7 times!!

All of the sentiments on my card are included in the "Grand Sentiments" stamp set - The sentiment "Thank You" was diecut using Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2, "Dear Friend" was diecut with JustRite Custom Charm dies, and "For Your Kindness" was handcut.

The beautiful ribbon that I used on my card comes from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  It began as white ribbon but I wanted to match it to my color palette so I colored it with Copic markers.  This ribbon takes Copic colors really well which makes color matching so easy.

Be sure to check out the other JustRite designers also showing some amazing cards/projects today using Elegant Damask Background and Hugs and Kisses Sentiments.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Day 3 of the JustRite December releases.

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Michele Kovack
Darsie Bruno
Sharon Harnist
Angela Barkhouse
Eva Dobilas
Kathy Jones
Sheri Holt
Barb Schram
Heidi Blankenship
Kazan Clark   Have a great day!!!
Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Elegant Damask Background, Grand Sentiments

Dies:  JustRite Custom Charm dies, Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2

RibbonSharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

1 comment:

Diane said...

Beautiful, rich colors...so pretty and elegant!!