Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Amazing Paper Grace October Kit Club

Good morning everyone.  Today's project was created using the new Amazing Paper Grace October Kit stamp set and dies.  The October Kit is based around a sewing theme.  One of the dies is in the shape of a sewing spool.  Once again Becca has outdone herself with the beautiful sentiments and embellishment stamps in this set.
Since the theme for October is sewing I decided to pull out my sewing machine and stitch around the edge of my card.  I wish I remembered to do this more often because I really like the look of stitching on paper.

The sentiment and floral images in the center of my card are included in the exclusive kit club stamp set and diecut with the exclusive kit club die.  Once I diecut the sentiment and floral images I inked the edges to make them pop off my card.  The sentiment "Dear Old Friend" is also included in this exclusive stamp set and was diecut using Spellbinders Lacey Ovals.

Here is a look at both the stamps and dies which are included in the Amazing Paper Grace October Kit club. 

Here are the other JustRite design team members also showing some amazing projects using the Amazing Paper Grace October Kit club stamps and dies.

JustRite Inspiration
Kazan Clark
Michele Kovack
Barb Schram
Heidi Blankenship
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - It's Sew Vintage

Dies:  JustRite Vintage Frame Label and Spool Topper, Spellbinders Lacey Ovals, Foliage 2

No comments: