Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Season's Greetings

Good morning - welcome to Day 2 of the JustRite June Releases.  Today's sets are SnowFall Background and Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments.  I am LOVING the JustRite Background stamps!!  They make creating so much easier - no more having to search for the perfect paper.

I love the color blue when making Christmas/Winter projects.  I even have blue lights on my Christmas Tree - my kids have been trying to convert me to multi colored lights for years but I won't budge.  I told them that they can use multi colored lights when they have their own house - I just like the soft look of blue Christmas lights.

I stamped the Snowfall Background using Memento Danube Blue.  The sentiment "Season's Greetings" is included in the Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments set and then handcut.  I love the swirly font of this set - 100% my style!!  The Christmas Ornament is from the Merry and Bright set and diecut with Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornament die.

Here is a look at all of the awesome JustRite stamps I used to create my card.


Be sure to visit the other JustRite designers for more great inspiration!!
JustRite Inspiration
Sharon Harnist 
Linda Duke
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Michele Kovack 
Kazan Clark
Barb Schram
Sheri Holt
Angela Barkhouse **me**

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Check back tomorrow for more new stamps!!

Supplies:


Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Merry and Bright, Snowfall BG, Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments


Dies:  Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornaments


Ink:  Memento Danube Blue, Tuxedo Black, Copic markers

2 comments:

Barbara Schram said...

LOVE the ornament paired with the snowfall background...perfect combo!

marilynwillauer said...

Beautiful card and I love that quote!!!