Friday, May 4, 2012

JRC Challenge #072 - Give A Gift

Good morning everyone.  Today is another day of JustRite releases  combined with the JustRite Friday Challenge #072 - to create a 3D gift.  The stamp sets released today are Botanical Medallions and Banners,  Heart Scroll Background, and Classic Art Deco Lace Edges One.

I decided to decorate a candle.  I love to decorate candles - I think it is a really nice personalized gift that everyone will love to receive.  Of course, they are not meant to burn but to use only as a home decor item.  These are very easy to do - all you need is some white tissue paper.


I chose the new Heart Scroll Background stamp for my candle.  It is stamped directly onto white tissue paper using Memento Danube Blue.   All you need to do next is hold the stamped tissue paper onto the candle and "melt" it onto the candle using a heat gun.


The sentiments are included in the Botanical Medallions and Banners set and diecut with the new JustRite Vintage Labels and Banners die and Spellbinders Classic Hearts die.


The beautiful ribbon and trims are from Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  These ribbons and trims are so beautiful and easy to work with.  I have always considered myself "ribbon challenged" but this ribbon has changed my mind.  Be sure to check out Sharon's online store and give it a try - you will not regret it!


Here is a look at the stamp sets that I used to create this beautiful candle

Here are the Vintage Label and Banner dies




And here are the other JustRite designers who also have some amazing projects using these new release sets.


JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Sheri Holt
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse
Marisa Job
Michele Kovack
Darsie Bruno
Kathy Jones
Kazan Clark
Barb Schram


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  There will be one more release set shown on Monday.  Tomorrow my oldest daughter is graduating from college so I will be posting the graduation card that I will be giving to her.


Supplies:


Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Botanical Medallions and Banners, Heart Scroll Background


Dies:  JustRite Custom Vintage Labels and Banners, Spellbinders Classic Hearts

Ink:  Memento Danube Blue

Accessories:  Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - ribbon and trim, corsage pin

2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

I absolutely love this candle! Just beautiful Angela!
So excited to be on the Design Team and be inspired by such talented ladies! Have a great weekend! Hugs!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I am SERIOUSLY swooning!!!! This is drop dead GORGEOUS!!!!! Wonderful work!!!