Friday, April 6, 2012

JustRite Papercraft April Release Day 4

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to the last day of JustRite Papercraft April releases.  I hope you have been inspired by these awesome new stamps.  I know that I have!!  Today will be no different - trust me!!  Today JustRite has 2 new background stamps to showcase - "Grandma's Attic" and "Fleuriste Newsprint".

For my card I chose to use "Grandma's Attic" background stamp.  When I saw this new stamp it reminded me of an old dress pattern - the brown paper type that you cut all of the pieces out and place them onto your fabric to cut.  For this reason I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black and then distressed the edges with Memento Rich Cocoa.  The buttons and thread tops are all colored with Copics.

The sentiment that I chose comes from the "Just Keep Calm" clear set which seemed to work perfectly with "Grandma's Attic" background.  It is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and Memento Potters Clay and diecut with JustRite Custom Nested Oval Medallion dies.  To finish off my vintage card I added some buttons randomly around the card.


Here are the other JustRite designers will some great projects using the new JustRite background stamps.  Be sure to check them out.

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Sharon Harnist

Kazan Clark
Michele Kovack
Linda Duke
Kathy Jones
Angela Barkhouse
Heidi Blankenship
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Barb Schram

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great weekend!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Papercraft - Grandma's Attic Background, Just Keep Calm

DiesJustRite Custom Nested Oval Medallions

Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black, Potter's Clay, Copic Markers (YG93, E97, E47, Y35, Y26)

3 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors!

Anita Braddock said...

Supper Beautiful love the vintage feel and look. love the color and the buttons are great. love the new stamps. thanks for sharing.
abbraddock@msn.com

Leta said...

Love the sentiment on your beautiful card...Happy Easter