Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Starburst Medallions

Good morning.  Welcome to Day 6 of the JustRite CHA releases.  Today's release is called "Starburst Medallion Labels" and comes as a set of 9 cling stamps and is compatible with the JustRite Custom Nested Medallion Label dies.
The focal point of my card is a beautiful starburt medallion included in this set.  I colored the sections with Memento markers and diecut with JustRite Nested Medallion Label dies.  My background paper was also created with one of the new JustRite background stamps called "Scrolled Vine" background.  I stitched around the edge to give the card some extra dimension.

Here is a closeup of the medallion.  I added purple glitter around the edge to give a more layered look to the medallion without having to add more cardstock.
Here is a look at the 2 stamp sets used to create my card:

More great projects can be found at these JustRite designers blogs.  Be sure to check them out.
JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Michele Kovack
Kellie Fortin
Sankari Wegman
Heidi Blankenship
Eva Dobilas
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse **me**

Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Starburst Medallion Labels, Scrolled Vine Background, Because I Care

Dies:  JustRite Custom Nested Medallion Labels, Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangles, Long Classic Scallop Rectangles

3 comments:

Becca Feeken said...

Have mercy girl!! I think this my favorite card of yours!! Love the glitter (thought it was glitter paper) and the Scrolled Vines goes perfectly with the medallion. Beautiful job!!

Karen W said...

Gorgeous creation!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so beautiful, love the colour combination.