Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Winter Words

Good morning everyone.  Welcome to the final day of the JustRite November release.  Today's release is called "Winter Words" and comes as a clear set.  This set covers lots of events from December through February.  A must have for every card maker and scrapbooker.

I decided to alter a plain white mailbox that I found at Target for $1.00.  The width of the mailbox was the perfect size for 3 stamped hearts.  I also added a lacy border from the "Lace Borders" set in between each row of hearts. 
The side view shows how great the hearts fit.  The sentiment "Be Mine" is also part of the "Winter Words" set. 


 For the front of the mailbox I decided to add a large heart diecut with Spellbinders Classic Hearts and matted onto Spellbinders Classic Scallop Hearts.  The sentiment "Happy Valentines Day" is also part of the "Winter Words" set.  Don't you just love this font!!!   Another cool part of this set are these cute little sentiments (Be Mine, Love U, XOXO)  They are really tiny but such a great addition. 

Here is a look at the entire "Winter Words" set - it will definitely become a go-to set.
Here are the other JustRite designers using "Winter Words" today.  Be sure to check them out.

JustRite Inspiration
Michele Kovack
Angela Barkhouse **me**
Sharon Harnist
Kellie Fortin
Eva Dobilas
Heidi Blankenship
Kathy Jones
Barb Schram



Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Winter Words, Lace Borders

Dies:  Spellbinders Classic Hearts, Classic Scallop Hearts

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug, Rhubarb Stalk

2 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Angela!!!! You have stamped all the elements just so beautifully and the finished project looks fantastic!!!

Victoria said...

This is totally incredible!!! Now I wish I had such an amazing mailbox on my desk in junior school to collect valentines!!! Now I imagine putting loads of goodies in it for my special valentine! My husband!! Totally inspiring work!! Tfs!