Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rejoice

Good morning everyone.  I hope everyone enjoyed the 4th of July weekend.  We went to a BBQ at my parents and then watched the fireworks.  It was a nice show.  We also got a new puppy over the weekend so there have been a few sleepless nights!  Now I need to get back on schedule!

Today is another JustRite introduction - this one is called "Rejoice" and every element of this set is gorgeous!  It comes as a large oval ribbed set which includes 4 beautiful borders and centers.  As soon as I saw this set I thought of my grandmother.  She has a very strong faith and is very inspiring.  I decided to create a prayer journal to give her for her birthday.
The book measures 8" tall x 5" wide.  It is just made from 3 pieces of chipboard held together by the paper (Moxxie Faith Baptism).  Along the left edge I used the Martha Stewart Iron Gate border punch and added Kaiser pearls.  The center image comes from the "Rejoice" set, stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and diecut with Spellbinders Classic Ovals.  The bottom mat is diecut with Spellbinders Labels 10.

The above photo shows the inside view.  I stamped the cross image from "Rejoice" 3 times onto yellow cardstock, diecut with Spellbinders Labels 10 and matted onto blue cardstock diecut with Spellbinders Labels 10.  I also used the Martha Stewart Iron Gate border punch again to make a finished look.
The word "Rejoice" is created with the JustRite Curlz Upper and Lower case font.
Here is a look at the entire "Rejoice" set - definitely a must have for creating all occasion cards and scrapbook pages.

And here is a list of the other JustRite designers who will also have some amazing projects today.  Be sure to check them out for some inspiration

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Debbie Olson
Mona Pendleton
Kellie Fortin
Angela Barkhouse
Heidi Blankenship

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another great JustRite introduction. 

Have a great day!!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Rejoice, Curlz Uppercase/Lowercase font

Dies:  Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Labels 10

Paper:  Moxxie - Faith Baptism, Faith Lighted Cross

Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories - Martha Stewart Iron Gate border punch, Cuttlebug Herringbone embossing folder, Kaiser pearls

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is gorgeous inside and out.

Heather said...

I LOVE this! I know you said it was chipboard held together by paper, but I'm not clear on how to do that. Do you have an explanation on this anywhere else on your blog? This is my first time here. I came from Debbie Olson's blog to see your project for this stamp set. Thank you.

snowbear said...

Very nice.. gorgeous colors..love the blue paper.