Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter Blessings


Good morning everyone.  Today I have a cute little Easter card.  I love the colors of Spring and Easter especially soft pastels.  This card has lots of pastels and then I added the POP of the green.  The eggs are stamped onto design paper and then I handcut them.  The yellow mat is diecut with Spellbinders Classic Ovals and the green mat is diecut with Spellbinders Beaded Ovals.


My sentiment is from the JustRite Happy Everything Mini Tag Kit, stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves and diecut with JustRite Custom Nested Sentiment dies.  

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!

Supplies: 

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Happy Everything Mini Tag Set, Studio G eggs

Ink:  Memento Bamboo Leaves, Memento Tuxedo Black

Dies:  JustRite Custom Nested Sentiment, Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Beaded Ovals

Accessories:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Kaiser rhinestones

No comments: