Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thank You - You're The Best

Good morning.  Welcome to Day 3 of the JustRite Stampers release.  Today JustRite is introducing "Heart To Heart".  This set is a large oval ribbed set with some beautiful border designs and great sentiments.  And don't forget, many of the JustRite stamps are interchangeable which makes your stamps go further.  For my projects I used 2 different sets - Heart To Heart and Friendship Nested Sentiments - they work perfectly together.
I decided to make a tall narrow card for today.  I usually don't make the tall cards but I had this idea for this stamp set in my head so I just went with it!  I like the final results.

I stamped the border 3 times onto light pink cardstock with Memento Rose Bud and diecut using Spellbinders Labels 11.  The sentiment "Thank You" is from the Heart To Heart set, stamped twice with Memento Cottage Ivy and diecut with Spellbinders Long Rectangles.  The sentiment "You're The Best" is from the Friendship Nested Sentiments, stamped with Memento Cottage Ivy and diecut with Spellbinders Long Scallop Rectangles.

Here is a look at the complete sets that I used to create my card



Be sure to check out these other design team members for more great projects using the Heart To Heart set.


Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for another great JustRite release.

Supplies:


Paper:  Murdock Country Creations Lemonade Polished Stone, Stemma Something Sweet Stripes, DCWV cardstock


Dies:  Spellbinders Long Rectangles, Long Scallop Rectangles, Labels 11

Accessories:  ribbon


No comments: