Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thanks

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a simple card to share.  I used the new cling set by JustRite called "Kindness", stamped with Memento Cottage Ivy (large frame) and Memento Bamboo Leaves (smaller frame).  I handcut the frames but these are compatible with the new Spellbinders Labels 20.  The sentiment is also from the Kindness set.

The green card layer was embossed using Cuttlebug Victoria Embossing folder and then applied Memento Bamboo Leaves ink over the raised sections.  I also made the pretty flower in the center by following a video that I found here on You Tube.  Now I won't need to spend the money to buy my paper flowers.  I'm just going to use the different sizes of Spellbinders scallop circles and make lots of different sizes.  How cool is that!!

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping in for a visit.  I hope you have a great day.

Supplies:

StampsJustRite Stampers - Kindness - cling

InkMemento Cottage Ivy, Memento Bamboo Leaves

Dies:  Spellbinders Classic Scallop Circles, Spellbinders Tags Trio

No comments: