Thursday, January 13, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a card to share that uses a brand new stamp set from JustRite called "Fancy Labels".  The frame that I used is a perfect match for the Spellbinders Labels 13!  I stamped the frame with Memento Sweet Plum and diecut it with Spellbinders Labels 13.  The sentiment on the inside of the frame is from the JustRite "The Greatest Joy" set.  Remember that the Cling and Ribbed sets can be used together - giving you even more possibilities!

The cute little flowers on my pink strip are also from the "Fancy Labels" set.  The small sentiment is from the "Fancy Tags" set and diecut with the JustRite Custom Nested Sentiment Dies - a perfect match!!

Here is a look at these awesome new stamp sets



Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I hope you have a great day!

Supplies:



Paper:  Basic Grey - Ferver, Core'dinations


Accessories:  Martha Stewart Modern Garland border punch, Kaiser pearls

1 comment:

Marge said...

This is SOOO beautiful -- I LOVE it!!!