Thursday, December 2, 2010

You Add Sparkle To My Day

Good morning everyone.  Before I begin my post I just want to remind you about the Scrap-Mart blog hop tomorrow.  There will be a great group of designers hopping and there will be prizes to be won so you won't want to miss it!

Photobucket

Now onto my card.  I decided to play with one of the new Cling sets by JustRite Stampers called "Garden Fairy Seeds".  All of these cling sets are so awesome - they are great for cardmaking but don't forget about scrapbooking - the sizes and phrases are perfect for scrapbook pages.  The great thing about cling is that they are versatile.  My floral border is a great example of the versatility.  This border is actually straight but because it is cling all I needed to do was place it onto my acrylic block in a half circle shape and stamp it twice to create my "round" border.  Isn't that great!!!

Next I stamped the cute little fairy using Memento Tuxedo Black, colored her with Copics and then diecut her with Spellbinders Labels One.  The mat directly under the fairy was diecut with Spellbinders Lacey Circles.  The yellow scalloped glittery mat was made using my Cricut Expression along with the Base Camp cartridge.  I added lots of Kaiser pearls which started out as white but I colored them to match my card using Copic Markers.  The sentiment is stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves and diecut with Spellbinders Lacey Circles, then tied to my bow.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for the Scrap-Mark blog hop.

Have a great day!!

Supplies:

StampsJustRite Stampers - Garden Fairy Seeds - cling

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Bamboo Leaves, Copic Markers (B000, BG000, BG01, BG05, B14, Y0000, Y00, Y11, G21, E21, E31, E33, #50, Y06, Y17)

Accessories:  Spellbinders Lacey Circles, Labels 1, Cricut Expression, Base Camp cartridge, Lattice corner punch, glitter, ribbon, Kaiser pearls

1 comment:

Marge said...

Your card is ADORABLE!!!