Thursday, December 30, 2010

Forever Friends

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a really sweet card to share with you using the "Quiet Moments" cling stamp set by JustRite.  As soon as I saw this adorable image I knew that I wanted to create a card with it.  It reminded me so much of my two daughters - even though there is an 11 year age difference between them, they are just as close as this image portrays and I know that they are going to be "forever friends".

The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, colored with Copics and diecut with Spellbinders Labels 15.  Once again I used my new Copic Airbrush System to color the edge of my image.  To finish it off, I added Kaiser pearls.


The sentiment is stamped with Memento Tangelo and diecut with the new JustRite Custom Nested Frames Dies - a perfect match.  The wings are colored with Copics, handcut and placed on either side of the sentiment using pop dots.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Supplies:

Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Quiet Moments - cling

Paper:  Murdock Country Creations - Melon Twist polished stone

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Tangelo, Copic Markers (YR12, YR16, YR00, RV34, RV10, E25, G12, Y35, E21, Y21, RV32, R85, E35, G24)

Accessories:  JustRite Stampers Custom Nested Frame Dies, Spellbinders Labels 15, Kaiser pearls, pop dots

No comments: