Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sparky and Friends

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a cute snowman card to share.  This card was very easy to make because the background paper was already made for me, all I had to do was cut it to the size that I wanted my card to be!!  The background paper is scenic paper from Murdock Country Creations - wonderful paper!!

My snowman family as well as the sentiment is from the new Cling set by JustRite Stampers called "Sparky and Friends".  The new Cling stamps are awesome!!  The snowman family is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, colored with Copics and diecut with Spellbinders Petite Ovals and Petite Scallop Ovals.  The sentiment is stamped directly onto the background paper with Memento Cottage Ivy.


Here is a look at the entire Cling stamp set - so cute!!!



Be sure to stop in tomorrow for another great Christmas Blog Hop with JustRite.  We are winding down so be sure to get your inspiration tomorrow!!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!!

Supplies:

Paper:  Murdock Country Creations - Open Field, Gold Rush polished stone

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Cottage Ivy, Copic Markers (B34, BV01, BV13, B32, C5, C3, G12, G09, G24)

Accessories:  Spellbinders Petite Ovals, Petite Scallop Ovals

2 comments:

Summite said...

You're card is gorgeous. I love the background and you say it's a Murdock Country Creations, I was wandering where we could find it. Congrat for your card, I love snowmen it's my favorite stamps.

Unknown said...

you can email Kellie directly to order some of her paper. Her email is kfortin@megalink.net -
just let her know that I gave you her email address and I will let her know to expect an email from you.

She has several different papers that are just gorgeous!! She also has the polished stone paper that I used on my card