Thursday, July 15, 2010

Christmas Blog Hop

Good afternoon everyone!  Sorry I have been so quiet here in blogland.  I have been so super busy that I haven't even had time to go to me studio to be creative.  But the good news is that I will have a project to share with you tomorrow (Friday).  The JustRite challenge this week is called "Christmas In July" so I will be posting some sort of Christmas project but I haven't even made it yet so I don't know what it might be :)

Also, the JustRite Design team is having a Christmas Blog Hop this coming Saturday, July 17th so be sure to check that out. 


I guess I had better get busy now.  I have some projects to create. 

Be sure to stop in tomorrow and Saturday.

Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

Marge said...

Hope you have fun creating & that your project comes together easily!