Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Best Wishes

Good morning everyone.  Today I have a quick card to share with you.  I am currently attending CHA in Chicago so I pre-posted some cards for this week. 

For my sentiment I chose a designer center and border from the newly released set called "Victorian Nested Frames" by JustRite Stampers.  I also used the new clear horizontal stamper which makes it very easy to see where you are placing your stamped image.
The images are stamped onto ivory and pale blue cardstock using Memento Danube Blue and handcut to size.  The designer paper is by Melissa Frances called "Lily".



I added a cute little bow and some Kaiser pearls to finish off my card.

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping in for a visit.  If you happen to be at CHA this week, be sure to stop over at the JustRite Booth and say hi.

Supplies:
Stamps:  JustRite Stampers - Victorian Nested Sentiments, Clear Horizontal stamper

Paper:  DCWV, Melissa Frances

Ink:  Memento Danube Blue

Accessories:  Kaiser pearls, ribbon

No comments: