Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thanks A Bunch

Good morning everyone.  This must be the week of sketch challenges because I have another one today.  This sketch challenge is over at CPS.  I really liked the looks of this sketch.  There are so many things that can be done with this.  I am going to save this sketch for future use.


I flipped the sketch for my card.  I stamped my image, colored it with Copics, and diecut with Spellbinders.  I embossed the white layers with Cuttlebug embossing folders.  All I had for rhinestones were crystal, so Copics to my rescue!!!  I colored them with the same green that I colored my image with.  These markers are so cool!!!

"Thanks A Bunch" for stopping in for a visit today.  Have a great day!!
Supplies:

Stamps:  Anita's
Paper:  DCWV

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Lady Bug, Copic Markers (YR16, R27, R29, R05, R17, R08, G24, G12, G17)

Accessories:  Spellbinders Eyelets Pendant, Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder, Kaiser rhinestones

3 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Cute Images Angela and lovely punched Paper in red on the corner...I am joining also the CPS challenge would you mind to see my Blog, many thanks before, hugs, Monika.

Marge said...

Fun sketch & darling card -- those Spellbinders' flowers are perfect corner adornments!!!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love all the dry embossing! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea